Austin Koplan has joined the team as an Associate Analyst and will serve on our Investment Management committee. Austin will be responsible for trade operations in addition to assisting with research, analyses and report preparation. He graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Masters of Science in Accountancy at Wake Forest University.
When he is not in the office, Austin enjoys exercising, playing games with family, and traveling. He enjoys traveling with friends and family to places like Sedona, Seattle, and New York City. Austin also enjoys venturing outdoors and going on hikes with his wife. His other interests include: his dogs, football, and attempting to bake.
- Favorite food: Taste of Thai
- Favorite movie: Remember the Titans
- Favorite quote: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
Lindsey Calvert has joined the team as a portfolio administrator. She works closely with our advisors to ensure timely and accurate execution of client requests. Lindsey holds a Bachelor of Science in Finance and a Bachelor of Science in Business Management, concentrating in Business and Information Technology and Business Intelligence and Analytics, from Tennessee Technological University in Cookeville.
While she is not in the office, Lindsey and her husband cook together and watch cooking shows. She enjoys visiting her family in middle Tennessee and getting lost on road trips.
- Favorite Food: Chips and Dips
- Favorite Movie: My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Fun Fact: Lindsey crochets stuffed animals in her spare time to give as gifts.
- Favorite Quote: “My dream is every day. When I wake up, I want to find something new. Something beautiful about each day given. I want to take the cards I’m given and play them with a smile, not to win, just to play” - Marilyn Grey